Glo Charcoal Detox Mask 2 fl. oz.
Two-in-one exfoliating treatment mask provides ultimate skin clearing and draws out excess oil and impurities for a renewed, refreshed complexion.
Charcoal Detox Mask is a two-in-one exfoliating treatment face mask that provides ultimate skin clearing with a filtering complex of Charcoal Powder, Kaolin Clay, and Bentonite Clay. These powerful ingredients help draw out excess oil and impurities for a renewed, refreshed complexion. Environmentally-friendly Jojoba Beads provide critical exfoliation which leaves skin smooth, soft and conditioned.
- Featuring The Powerful Ingredient Celldetox®
- Aids in Improving the Skin’s Natural Detoxification Process, Clarity, and Radiance
- 82% of Volunteers Saw Improved Clarity and Radiance in 14 Days
- 8% Increase in Radiance**
- 9.4% Increase in Transparency/Luminosity**
- 10.7% Improved Complexion Color**
- 8.3% Decrease in Dullness**
- **Metrics Based on a Single Blind Clinical Study Conducted on 19 Female Volunteers, Average Age 45, Who Applied Emulsion with 3% Celldetox® Twice Daily over 14 Days
- Concentration of Celldetox® In Charcoal Detox Mask Meets or Exceeds Minimum Inclusion to Achieve Results Shown
- Improvements to Skin Clarity Will Be Achieved Longer Term with Recommended Mask Usage One to Three times per Week
- 2-in-1 Exfoliating and Purifying Facial Mask
- Ideal for Drawing Out Impurities and Resolving Breakouts
- Suitable for Most Skin Types Especially Acne-prone and Oily
- Contains Charcoal Powder, Jojoba Beads, Kaolin & Bentonite Clays, and Celldetox®
- Celldetox® Is an Isolated, Purified, Form of Candida Saitoana Which is Shown to Successfully Target Autophagic Pathways (Skin’s Natural Detoxification Mechanisms) by Aiding in the Removal of Oxidized Proteins and Lipids in Skin Cells for Enhanced Clarity and Radiance
- Can Be Used Up To Three Times a Week
- Perfect for Day and Night Use
Apply a smooth, even layer to skin after cleansing and toning. Leave on for 10 minutes then dampen fingertips and lightly massage. Remove with a soft, damp cloth. Use up to 3 times per week.